Friday, January 22, 2010

what a day

Good morning friends! today i got up earlier than usual. Every weekend I get up at 9 am in the morning but today I woke up at 7 am!, not too important, but I was surprised.

And you know what, last night I think about my future until I fell asleep at 2 am!. Now I have 3 plans for my future, but I hope I have many wonderful plans.

So, this is my plans:

  • saving to buy something that i like
  • study hard to enter big 3 --> i must be!
  • served God
What do you think, can i achieve all that? I hope I can :) and today I will go to the mall to buy a present for my aunt and uncle, because my uncle birthday tomorrow, and my aunt the day after my uncle. Hahaha cant wait.

Had to go. Have a nice weekend guys.


Love ya, Davita

ps:maaf english nya masih rada2, mau nyoba2 aja nulis blog full english

0 comments: